▪ High in Oleic Acid (Omega 9) 38% to 65%
▪ Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 19% to 40%
▪ High levels of Omega 6 mean that this oil helps to preserve the integrity of the skin’s cells. A good natural level of tocopherols also make it very good for combatting free radical activity and and oxidation
▪ Sinks into the skin incredibly fast leavy no greasy after feel and the skin feels exceptionally soft and elegant. Adds radiance to the skin
▪ Sebum balancing effect
▪ Works very well with camellia seed oil for around the eye area to keep the skin supple and diminish wrinkles.
*Combine with rosehip seed oil to reduce large pores and to reduce or prevent stretch marks. Even more effective when blended with helichrysum essential oil.