▪ High in Oleic Acid (Omega 9) 38% to 65%
▪ Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 19% to 40%
▪ High levels of Omega 6 mean that this oil helps to preserve the integrity of the skin’s cells. A good natural level of tocopherols also make it very good for combatting free radical activity and and oxidation
▪ Sinks into the skin incredibly fast leavy no greasy after feel and the skin feels exceptionally soft and elegant. Adds radiance to the skin
▪ Sebum balancing effect
▪ Works very well with camellia seed oil for around the eye area to keep the skin supple and diminish wrinkles.
*Combine with rosehip seed oil to reduce large pores and to reduce or prevent stretch marks. Even more effective when blended with helichrysum essential oil.
Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil)