▪ contains vitamin K, which brightens and promote skin's elasticity, skin softening effect
▪ extremely high in essential fatty acids, omega-6 and omega-9, and the natural antioxidant Vitamin E
▪ remarkably high level of Omega 6 (Linoleic acid) (55-67%)
▪ highest concentration of unsaturated fatty acids of any plant oil, 88%!
▪ also rich in amino acids, which stimulates collagen productions and promote faster cell turnover
▪ contains 150% of the vitamin E (Tocopherol) contained in argan oil. Vitamin E helps fight free radicals, promotes cellular regeneration. Reduces hyper pigmentations, as well as improves skin texture, moisture and softness
▪ contains 60.5% Linoleic Acid (known as omega-6), this fatty acids gives moisture to the skin as well as promoting wound healing
▪ high in linoleic acid will treat and prevent future breakouts
▪ contains 20%Oleic Acid (omega-9), which adds moisture and richness
▪ contains Stearic Acid, for its cleansing properties
▪ contains Palmitic Acid (Omega-7), which is a soothing emollient that our skin stops producing as we age. Therefore great for anti-aging.
Prickly Pear (Opuntia ficus-indica)
Leave a comment